WAHOO ((:
SCHOOL IS OVER!!
Well, its winter break for me now but its not so much of a holiday because I have 14 chapters for all the 3 science to cover in 3 weeks and not forgetting grade 10 work. Plus, other subjects like Economics which I have no clue about. STRESS STRESS!!
Preparing to spend Christmas with Mr Merlion.
SIA, here I come again.
Sail away, it's time to leave
Rainy days, are yours to keep
Fade away, the night is calling my name
You will stay, i'll sail away
TAGS:
PIGLET: HAHA THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR TWO PG LONG SMS WHICH SINGTEL HAS SUCESSFULLY SENT TO ME (: oh you know I always get missed calls from handphones? now lately the numbers show house phone. HOW MAN? I want to know who's been calling me too! HAHA lets call these people up and plan to meet them. If not good looking then we juts leave them. It's not fair if only you call that person up. Then only you would get to hear their SEXY VOICE :D
SUGAA: EH Ive been gng to your blog and see it change its skin so many times man! Siapa tak nak pergi blog orang lain and see my face there. Aku balik aku msg kau la. Terus kita plan dengan yang lain. SOON ((:
ANTI SOCIAL: RELAX MAN((: I told you Ill watch a movie with you, provided you pay.
PENNY: HAHA I need to think of my future. So at least now after my university, I can be a LOVE GURU.
PREMA: HAHAHA. OKAY. I dont know if ill actually be back in Singapore by then. Even so, ill only be able to make it if its DINNER. not lunch.
YIN2: EH it takes a lot of effort to be a LOVE GURU. you need to tell the right stuff or things go wrong (((:
(: : HMM. WHO ARE YOU :D
SONIA: MAN they dont even sensor the movie lah.
SCHOOL IS OVER!!
Well, its winter break for me now but its not so much of a holiday because I have 14 chapters for all the 3 science to cover in 3 weeks and not forgetting grade 10 work. Plus, other subjects like Economics which I have no clue about. STRESS STRESS!!
Preparing to spend Christmas with Mr Merlion.
SIA, here I come again.
Sail away, it's time to leave
Rainy days, are yours to keep
Fade away, the night is calling my name
You will stay, i'll sail away
TAGS:
PIGLET: HAHA THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR TWO PG LONG SMS WHICH SINGTEL HAS SUCESSFULLY SENT TO ME (: oh you know I always get missed calls from handphones? now lately the numbers show house phone. HOW MAN? I want to know who's been calling me too! HAHA lets call these people up and plan to meet them. If not good looking then we juts leave them. It's not fair if only you call that person up. Then only you would get to hear their SEXY VOICE :D
SUGAA: EH Ive been gng to your blog and see it change its skin so many times man! Siapa tak nak pergi blog orang lain and see my face there. Aku balik aku msg kau la. Terus kita plan dengan yang lain. SOON ((:
ANTI SOCIAL: RELAX MAN((: I told you Ill watch a movie with you, provided you pay.
PENNY: HAHA I need to think of my future. So at least now after my university, I can be a LOVE GURU.
PREMA: HAHAHA. OKAY. I dont know if ill actually be back in Singapore by then. Even so, ill only be able to make it if its DINNER. not lunch.
YIN2: EH it takes a lot of effort to be a LOVE GURU. you need to tell the right stuff or things go wrong (((:
(: : HMM. WHO ARE YOU :D
SONIA: MAN they dont even sensor the movie lah.
<< Home